Thursday, December 11, 2008

I hear it calling my name

UGH! Ever since I got up this morning, I've been hearing my bed call my name to come back and fall asleep again!

It's only gotten worse since I've been at work. And it makes it harder knowing I work really close to home - it's calling my name even more temptingly (closer than allot of people in this area - I have like a 10 min drive to work, and that's with "heavy" traffic).

That's what was one of my birthday wishes was to be able to sleep in as long as want and not have to leave my bed unless I wanted too. (I tend to sleep in a little later than I should and get to work anywhere from 15 - 45 min after I'm "technically" suppose to start at - but fortunately the company I work for is really laid back and works out in both our favors that I come in up to 3/4 of an hour late).

As part of my birthday gift to myself, the other day I ended up at Target and got myself some gold sheets.

Yes, gold. Not the knit or woven fabric that's been dyed a golden rod color. Gold as in metallic shiny, will-practically-slip-out-of-bed-if-I-move sheets.

No comments: