Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Thursday Ten

Hello!!!!!

I have resurected from the dead! *insert evil laugh* Oh wait, that was a couple weeks ago. *smirk*

Anyway, today is thursday. And it being a random day of things, I thought to make a list of 10 random things either about today or what ever.

Here goes.


  1. It's a day that kind of makes you feel as sexy as a wet cardboard box. Seriously.
  2. A person asked me (a teenage girl) why the box office was called the box office
  3. One of my bra's underwires decided to pull an escape artist move. My boobs feel lopsided.
  4. I busted out some of my limited Spanish to say "you're welcome"
  5. Some how the ticketing system at work charged the restoration fee but somehow refunded it w/o my knowledge of it
  6. Had an overwhelming feeling (VERY VERY strong, I might add) of wanting (almost needing) to snog someone
  7. Was scoping out the new National Park Ranger (what little I saw of him, I liked)
  8. Had an influx of German people today. Usually it's British. *shrug*
  9. Wore my high heels....as in the 4.5" high heels. I'm glad I'm sitting down for most of the day. But damn, I love feeling tall.
  10. Took photos of my Amigurumi Octopus at the Ford's Theatre.

It seems like it's one of those days to cuddle up with someone infront of the fireplace.

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh, you've changed your theme! Nice. I like your ten. I hate it when wires pull that escape act. :P