Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday's Ten

So, inspired by The Painted Sheep, I decided to do a Tuesday 10 about some of my fav. places to knit. Scandalous, I know, almost selacious. But here we go!

  1. On my couch, watching TV - usually "bad" shows that I enjoy.
  2. In front of my computer - watching more "bad" shows on Hulu.com
  3. During my commute into and out of work - come on, how else am I suppose to kill 30 - 45 min of travel time? Read? ;)
  4. A local knitting group - yeah for national chain book stores!
  5. Local bar - some days after work, you *REALLY* need a cold one
  6. In my bed - while listening to book on tape, my hands need something to do
  7. Passenger seat of a car - I love the luxury of sitting in a passenger seat and knitting to my hearts content
  8. On the loo - yes, i am guilty knitting on the toilet, but sometimes......SOMETIMES.....you've just gotta do it
  9. On my back porch - when the family sits down for a rare family meal, we tend to talk a lot - a lot of talking = time to whip out knitting.
  10. Last but not least, while walking - granted this isn't a specific place per se, but I can get a lot done that way
Anyway, that's it for today.....

No comments: