I picked up this 20 Questions from The Painted Sheep blog (they do yarn/fibre type stuff). I think they're a fun thing to do (and a good way to kill time).
Anyway, here goes......
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
um, it didn't end b/c it never began.....and to be truthful, I've never been in a romantic relationship
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Hrm. A few months. It's winter time, and it's called "I can wear pants"
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
At work already. Doing my stuff to open up shop!
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Talking to a patron about seeing different historical stuff we had
5. Some things you are excited about?
Knitting group tomorrow night, working more hours (more hours = more money), rereading the Wheel of Time series, spring time (yes, winter has been a real bitch this year),
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O? If it's done as jell-o shots, I like raspberry, strawberry, and orange
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
Never went to prom.
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
I don't know how far back you would need to go to qualify someone as an ancestor, but my great uncle (or was it my great great uncle?) was the guy who created Fuller Brush. (For those too young to know what Fuller Brush is, click here).
9. Last thing received in the mail?
Hrm. I think it was an herbal tincture I had gotten myself
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
Two - Water and Coffee
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Heck yes! It's very annoying when someone calls, gets the voice mail (and it starts recording no less), and you hear the "click" of them hanging up or you hear them talking to someone else. Gotta love when they pull the "Why didn't you call me back?". Why didn't you leave a message saying you wanted me to call you back, if it was *that* important? (sorry, small pet peeve).
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
13. Any plans for Friday night?
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Ick. No. Does anyone really?
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn?
Yes. My grandmother use to get them just for the tins. She'd give it to us to eat and we'd give the tin back. Got old after a little while and usually gave the popcorn to the birds.
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes. As long as no one messes with my system. 'Cus you don't want to dry your face where you dried your rear.
17. Describe your key chain(s)?
I have two. they have various things on them. One set has a shamrock beaner, a gecko led light, and various keys. The other one is a regular beaner with a chap stick cozy in the shape of the male genitalia. Both have various cards the different stores have.
18. Where do you keep your change?
As in coins? Usually in my pocket until I get home. Then I sort them into different places
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
College for a speech class
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Various. I tend to layer up with shirts and coats. So I don't have a heavy duty winter coat.