Thursday, January 1, 2009

Animagus

I was researching blog topics one day (included in that search was writing and journal topics as well), and this was one of the topics: What kind of animal would you like to be and why? It made me think of the Harry Potter series and a select few in that reality that could change themselves into another animal/creature.

In the past I gave this topic some thought and came up with a short list of different animals I might enjoy being - real and possibly imaginary.

Here's my short list:
  1. Ladybug
  2. Bear (either Grizzly or Brown - mood depending)
  3. Otter
  4. Griffin
  5. Phoenix
  6. Fox
  7. Giraffe
  8. Hippogriff
  9. Jaguar
  10. Kangaroo
Some of them (those beyond #5) were some that I have thought about in more of a fleeting thought than anything else (the top 5 are the top 5 simply b/c they're the ones I think about the most).

I would say that the Ladybug and Bear are almost interchangeable in terms of personal preference. I've sort of had a fascination with ladybugs pretty steadily for ages (it would be apart of a tattoo if I was going to get one) and the bear - but a little less.

I dont know if its possible for someone in Harry Potter's world to be able to change into more than one animal (from what I understand, it's hard enough to be able to change oneself into ONE thing to begin with). But heres to wishful thinking.

No comments: