Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year....New Possibilities????

Anyway, it's the New Year, and a new decade (though, it's a new decade every moment, isnt it?).

I try to advoid using the word "resolution/s" b/c it makes me feel I am obligated to do something, and if I end up either not doing it or falling short of the inteded goal, I feel like a total failure/loser....well being more of one than usual.

This is what I intend to do for the forthcoming year:

  1. Drink more water. You can never drink too much of it!
  2. Get off at a further Metro stop from work.
  3. Get coffee at work rather than the box store (or if I have time, make it at home and bring it with me)
  4. Actually apply to FT jobs that I would enjoy doing and know I'm qualified to do
  5. Take dance lessons. The Venetian Waltz strikes my fancy.
  6. Regularly do tarot
  7. Socialize more! Maybe I can find that "someone special" - but I'm just wanting to socialize more.
  8. Visit more of the free stuff DC has to offer
  9. Build upper body and core strength
  10. Stretch!

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!