Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh Harry.....

Well, I probably should be saying oh Albus.

I am a big Harry Potter fan and on this knitting/crocheting network I'm apart of a Harry Potter group. One of the posts had the following Harry Potter test (one that would determine who would be your husband).

I gave it a try and this is my result:

Your result for The Harry Potter Husband Test...

Mrs. Dumbledore

Your perfect HP man is Albus Dumbledore.


You like 'em powerful and brilliant. And why not? A guy like this, you can have intelligent conversation with, laugh with, and you know he can protect you. Sure, he may have a weakness for power, but he's got that under control. And sure, he let his sister die, but he learned from that. And sure, he harbors a secret, forbidden love for a man widely known to be his mortal enemy, but...well, no, that's actually a pretty big obstacle. Good luck with that.

Take The Harry Potter Husband Test at HelloQuizzy



All I can say is enjoy!

No comments: