Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Knitting to a Different Hair Colour.

To start off. I've dyed my hair, again.


Yes, I even did my eyebrows.

I enjoy freaking my mom out. This is one sure way of doing it.

So, here's what I've been up to knitting wise:

1. Participating in Hat-Attack (an elimination competition that the winner gets $500 worth of yarn - I've been knocked out already, but I'm proud that I've lasted thus far - about 50% of the other people were knocked out before me).

2. Knitting birthday presents - a couple friends birthdays are coming up soon in October. The gifts are going to be hats in their preferred colour schemes.

3. Making a mojo for a friend to inspire songs.

4. Continuing to make hats for my 100 hat challenge.

5. Queing up assorted projects for Christmas (family's presents).

1 comment:

Heather said...

*raises eyebrows* mojo?

hooray on the hats. Did they count towards your hat challenge? And is everyone in your family getting hats?

:D