Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merle Fest 2009

Merle Fest is a music festival revolving around the concept of sharing music on all levels. Listening, performing, and exchanging information and ideas. I've never been to the music event and this will be a first for me.

I want to go but also want to keep the costs low, and so I started the volunteer ball rolling (you can find information on volunteering at the festival here). Now I guess the next step is seeing who I can convince to go with me (and quite possibly take off work to go as well).

It seems like it's going to be fun. Part of my motivation is a fav. band of mine is playing durring the weekend of this event. *smirk*

Hopefully I can get at least SOMEONE to go with me.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge?

Like I said, I'd LOVE to go, I just have no idea what my life is going to be like by April, it's all so up in the air right now!

BUT, I HIGHLY encourage you to go and enjoy either way, music festivals are a great place to make new friends!!!!!