ohhh....if I had to list my top 10 guilty pleasures (at the time I'm writing this), would be as follows:
10. Sleeping In: I love sleeping in. Especially since I noticed I enjoy staying up some what late-ish. But there is something comforting about staying in bed until almost lunch and then getting up to face the day. Granted, your day may start much later than it may, but if that means waking up happy....
9. Kickball: I know it's an odd guilty pleasure, but it's there. For the last couple of years I have been apart of a social sport of kickball. It's more so for getting off my butt every sunday and going out and being social with other people, and it has an added bonus of being somewhat active (more so than if I stayed home with the intention of moving physically).
8. Ghost Hunters/CSI: I really enjoy these shows. If either G.H. or any of the CSI (esp. CSI: Miami) are on, chances are I'm sitting there knitting and drinking my coffee.
7. Cuddle Parties: I've only recently discovered this. It's just a fun way of relaxing and connecting with other people. With today's world, people tend to be more isolated from each other than they've been in quite some time. In today's world, it is nice to know we can connect with each other, in a safe environment, with other people.
6. Games: Mostly online games at this point (Neopets.com mostly). I do love playing games with real live people but never found enough people to get together to do much of a regular thing.
5. Chapstick: OMG. I have discovered this one chapstick that I have found highly addictive. It's minty and makes my lips tingle slightly from the mintyness (it makes my lips feel sexy even for a few short seconds). Oh ok. The chapstick is called Biggs & Featherbelle - the one I'm "addicted" to is called Eskimo Kiss.
Which leads me to my next guilty pleasure....
4. Kissing: I love kissing. Not that I have had much experience in this department, but it doesnt mean I dont enjoy it. ;)
3. Knitting: It's a big part of my life, but I secretly knit where and when I can. Yes, the bathroom is included in that scenario.
2. Coffee: *drool* Need I say more?
1. Yarn: I know this may fall in with knitting but I am catagorising it as something else. Mainly knitting is the action of USING yarn. Yarn is just something collected and is more inspiration to be used for action.