Sunday, July 20, 2008

Naughty Bits!

Ok. I made a pair of pasties for a friend of mine for her bachelorette party. From this she, and a few others (after a "Guess what Nandi made me!"), said I should make them and see if the local adult stores would buy them. Interesting thought. Here are a couple of examples of what I would possibly make:


The top is a condom cozy that's an owl. It has a hidden compartment (opening at the bottom) for more condoms or lubricant (or what ever else - that could fit in there). Then we have the pasties. Self explanatory.

*shrugg*

2 comments:

Sankari W. said...

THAT!!! is awesome!! love the owl! I was totally cracking up! Very Impressive Nanda-Lala!! I am so glad I found your blog!!! YAY!!!

Nandi said...

Yeah! I'm glad you like! I'm tickled pink you have a blog as well!

Love you much Shankari.
Nandi