Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Late Night, Another Artist

Duffy.

Ok, I heard this group the other night. And I know I've heard them before too. She kind of reminds me a little of Amy Winehouse with the vocals. Only a little.

Its very danceable and up beat. And something I feel good about "promoting" too.

Here's a video, "Mercy":


"Warwick Ave" (Sorry, you have to click through to get to it):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EIj0z8O0gE

Another artist/musician I've "recently" got into (well about a year ago recent) is Mika. Also good music and upbeat, fun stuff.

Like his song "Grace Kelly":


"Love Today"


And "Big Girl"


I will admit I do listen to this kind of stuff and even have cd's of similar music (no Duffy CD's at this time though). I have 2 Aqua cd's (you know, the people who did that Barbie Song???), Mika, Tom Jones, Spice Girls (their 2nd album - my uncle thought I'd like it, and I do), all 3 Shrek sound tracks, Moulin Rouge Sound Track...only to name a few. I like ABBA too, but no cd's yet.

Well, I should get to bed, esp. if I'm going to see John Edward tomorrow.

Ciao

No comments: